What does the Bible say about God hearing our prayers?
1 Peter 3:12 – “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” 3. 1 John 5:15 – “And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.” 4.
How do you know when God hears your prayers?
4 Signs God Is Answering Your Prayers
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Your Desires. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Others. …
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
How does God hear all our prayers at once?
Therefore, God hears each and all of our specific petitions through the filter of Jesus’ role. In other words, God understands all our different requests through the filter of “this will reconcile them; this will make them holy,” and that is the prayer God hears and the request God always grants.
Does God listen when we pray?
The Bible states God only promises to listen to prayers that are according to His will. The apostle John writes in 1 John 5:14-15 (NIV): “This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
How God answers our prayers in 3 ways?
I’ve heard it said that God answers prayers in one of three ways. God says “Yes,” and you receive what you ask for. God says “No,” and you have to accept it and move on. Or God says “Not Yet,” and you learn to be patient and wait.
How can I hear God speak to me?
As we look at this story about Samuel, there are six steps which can take some of the mystery out of hearing the voice of God:
- Position yourself close to God. …
- Find a place of regular service to God. …
- Listen for God’s voice. …
- When God calls, respond eagerly. …
- When God speaks, obey Him. …
- Read and study the Word of God.
How do you know God hears you?
Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.
Why does God not hear my prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
Does God hear everyone’s prayer?
I’ve concluded that God hears all who pray, but for us to receive his answers, we must live the commandments and seek him. … Prayer is communication between God and man. When we approach the Lord in prayer to seek knowledge and wisdom, our questions should be faithful questions.
How does God speak to us?
Throughout human history, God has initiated communication with humanity by speaking audibly to humans. He also speaks to us through the glory of His creation. Additionally, He speaks to us through His Holy Spirit and through dreams, visions and our thoughts.
Can I talk to God in my mind?
You can talk to God out loud or inside your mind, whichever feels most effective to you. It may be best to find a quiet or private space you can occupy in order to concentrate while you’re talking.