Is God always listening to our prayers?
Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.
What are signs that God is listening to your prayers?
4 Signs God Is Answering Your Prayers
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Your Desires. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Others. …
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
How do I get God to hear me?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance. …
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes. …
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you. …
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
What does God want us to remember?
Remember the Promises of God
He wants us to remember his promises and remember that He keeps His promises. … You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the Lord your God gave you has failed.
Can a mother forget her child?
“Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me. Your sons hasten back, and those who laid you waste depart from you.
Why is our prayers not answered?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
Is it OK to pray silently?
Personally, I do believe that silent prayer is perfectly fine. If it wasn’t, I think Jesus would have told us so. Whether you pray in silence or out loud, I believe that God hears both kind of prayers. As long as your prayers are earnest, He will hear and answer them.
Is there a right or wrong way to pray?
If you are speaking to God, it is impossible to do it wrong. There is no wrong way to pray. People need verification that what they are doing is OK.