How many people did Jesus help in the Bible?
37 Miracles of Jesus in Chronological Order
|37 Miracles of Jesus|
|2||Jesus heals an official’s son at Capernaum in Galilee|
|3||Jesus drives out an evil spirit from a man in Capernaum|
|4||Jesus heals Peter’s mother-in-law sick with fever||8:14-15|
|5||Jesus heals many sick and oppressed at evening||8:16-17|
What are the 7 Miracles of Jesus?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
What are the 5 miracles of Jesus?
The Miracles of Jesus
- The raising of the widow’s son.
- The feeding of the 5,000.
- The healing of a paralysed man.
- The stilling of the storm.
- The resurrection.
Who continued Jesus mission when he died?
After Jesus’s death, the disciples became the Apostles (a Greek word that means “ones sent forth”) and Judas Iscariot, the betrayer of Jesus, was replaced by Matthias. According to Luke VI 12-13: Jesus “went out into a mountain to pray and continued all night in prayer to God.
Who did Jesus not heal?
Jesus does not immediately heal the leprosy sufferers, but tests their faith by asking them to go and see the priests.
What are the 7 plagues?
These plagues are described in chapters 7 through 11 of the book of Exodus. The plagues were water turned into blood, frogs, lice, gnats, diseased livestock, boils, hail, locusts, darkness for three days and killing of firstborn sons.