Where in the Bible does it say Jesus healed everyone?
But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes fol- lowed him, and he healed them all.
How many healings did Jesus do?
37 Miracles of Jesus in Chronological Order
|37 Miracles of Jesus|
|1||Jesus turns water into wine at the wedding in Cana|
|2||Jesus heals an official’s son at Capernaum in Galilee|
|3||Jesus drives out an evil spirit from a man in Capernaum||1:21-27|
|4||Jesus heals Peter’s mother-in-law sick with fever||1:29-31|
What Bible verse says by his stripes we are healed?
Key Verse: Isaiah 53:5, “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes, we are healed.” (NKJV) The ultimate plan of God is not divine healing but divine health.
What does the Bible say about healing and restoration?
The promise of restoration, “I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord” (Jeremiah 30:17, New International Version), is a repeated theme throughout the Bible, offering hope when all else seems to contradict it.
Who did Jesus not heal?
Jesus does not immediately heal the leprosy sufferers, but tests their faith by asking them to go and see the priests.
Who all was healed in the Bible?
Gallery of miracles
- Healing the mother of Peter’s wife.
- Healing the deaf mute of Decapolis.
- Healing the blind at birth.
- Healing the Paralytic at Bethesda.
- The Blind Man of Bethsaida.
- The Blind man Bartimaeus in Jericho.
- Healing the Centurion’s servant.
- Christ healing an infirm woman.
Who heals you of all your diseases?
Psalm 103:2-3 NKJV
Bless the Lord O my soul and forget not all His benefits; Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases.
Why did Jesus perform healing miracles?
It is because the Bible teaches that Jesus is God in the flesh. Jesus provides us with a portrait of God. … A second reason Jesus performed miracles was to affirm his true identity as the Son of God. One detail that stands about the miracles of Jesus is how few he actually performed.
Why did Jesus heal the man with leprosy?
Jesus did not like that the law separated someone from society because they were ‘unclean’. To try to combat this misconception, Jesus touched the man when healing him. This is the only time in Matthew’s Gospel where Jesus heals out of pity, showing great compassion by touching the leper.
What are the 7 Miracles of Jesus?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.