What causes God not to answer prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
Does God answer vague prayers?
God hears and answers our specific prayers, and interceding like this is very biblical. But in our desire for specificity, we can slowly become afraid of unspecific prayers. … In fact, many of the prayers in the Bible could even be described as vague prayers, and I think we could learn much from them.
Does God answer small prayers?
On a broader scale, God’s willingness to answer small and simple prayers should remind mankind of God’s constant, unerring, infinite love for each and every one of his children. It signifies that not only is Heavenly Father willing but he delights — when we ask in faith and it is right — to answer our prayers.
Does God answer bold prayers?
“Bold prayers honor God, and God honors bold prayers. … The greatest tragedy in life is the prayers that go unanswered because they go unasked. God does not answer vague prayers. The more specific your prayers are, the more glory God receives.
How can I hear God speak to me?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance. …
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes. …
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you. …
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
How do I know God loves me what are the signs?
5 Signs God Still Loves You
- You’re dealing with problems other people have faced. …
- You’re still thinking about God. …
- God is still blessing you with every breath you take. …
- You yearn for the love of Jesus. …
- God won’t give you everything you want – He loves you too much.
Is it OK to pray silently?
Personally, I do believe that silent prayer is perfectly fine. If it wasn’t, I think Jesus would have told us so. Whether you pray in silence or out loud, I believe that God hears both kind of prayers. As long as your prayers are earnest, He will hear and answer them.
Can God hear my prayers?
Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.