What are the 7 miracles Jesus performed?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
What were Jesus miracles in order?
On this page
- The raising of the widow’s son.
- The feeding of the 5,000.
- The healing of a paralysed man.
- The stilling of the storm.
- The resurrection.
How many times did Jesus perform miracles?
In the Gospel of John, Jesus is said to have performed seven miraculous signs that characterize his ministry, from changing water into wine at the start of his ministry to raising Lazarus from the dead at the end. For many Christians and Muslims, the miracles are actual historical events.
What does the number 36 mean in the Bible?
The number 36 is twice 18. In gematria (a form of Jewish numerology), the number 18 stands for “life”, because the Hebrew letters that spell chai, meaning “living”, add up to 18. Because 36 = 2×18, it represents “two lives”.
What was Jesus last miracle before going to the cross?
Jesus reprimanded the violence, immediately dropped to his knees and miraculously healed the servant’s ear. In verses 51-53, we are told, “But Jesus answered, ‘No more of this! ‘ And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.” This healing was the last miracle that Jesus performed before his crucifixion.
How many miracles did Luke have?
According to the Lukan account, Jesus performs sixteen miracles of healing. Three more people are delivered from demonic .
What was Jesus first miracle?
The first recorded miracle in the New Testament is told in John 2:1-11 when Jesus turned water into wine at a wedding. Because this was Jesus’ first public miracle, it is often considered one of the most memorable miracles to many Christians today.