What are the most common questions people ask about God?
Most common questions people ask God
- Does God exist.
- Who is God.
- Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people.
- What is my purpose.
- What happens after death.
- Why did Jesus have to die.
- How do I become a Christian.
What funny things can I ask God?
18 Funny Questions Kids Have Asked About God
- “Why did God make mosquitoes? …
- “Why does God stay in heaven and not come down to earth to visit?”
- “I think my 4-year-old son got confused when we told him that God watches over us. …
- “Did Jesus get potty trained as fast as me?”
- “How did Jesus even rise from the grave?
What are some good spiritual questions?
20 Questions For Every Spiritual Seeker
- Why is there poverty and suffering in the world?
- What is the relationship between science and religion?
- Why are so many people depressed?
- What are we all so afraid of?
- When is war justifiable?
- How would God want us to respond to aggression and terrorism?
What are some good religious questions?
- What does it mean to really love God?
- What does it mean to really depend on or trust God?
- Why doesn’t God reveal Himself more obviously in everyday life?
- What is the Holy Spirit?
- Does your choice of friends matter to your faith?
- What would be the impact to your life if you marry a believer vs.
What are spiritual questions?
Here are 40 of the most thought-provoking spiritual questions!
- What should be humanity’s goal?
- Should everyone on the planet be striving toward a common goal? …
- Can you think of something that everyone could agree on, despite the chaotic world we live in?
- What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
What are good questions to ask?
Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
How do you answer the question about God’s children?
Here are some overarching principles when answering your child:
- Make your answer simple to understand. …
- Be truthful. …
- Try not to be dismissive. …
- Encourage thinking and searching by affirming their question and their courage to ask you.