What can I say instead of thanking God?
What is another word for thank God?
|by good fortune||thank goodness|
|thank heavens||as luck would have it|
|by happy chance||in good time|
|thank the stars||by a happy chance|
What can I say instead of God?
- Father in Heaven.
- Heavenly Father.
- King of Kings.
- Lord of Lords.
How do you express thank God?
Thank You God Quotes
- “Thank you God for everything in my life. …
- “It’s really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given me another day to live. …
- “Thank you, dear God, for this good life, and forgive us if we do not love it enough.” — …
- “Thank you God for giving me the strength to keep going.” —
What is a fancy word for thank you?
What is another word for thank you?
|much appreciated||much obliged|
|thanks a bunch||thanks a lot|
What’s another word for thank you?
In this page you can discover 33 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for thanks, like: much-obliged, I thank you, grateful, appreciation, gratitude, gratefulness, acknowledgment, ta (British), thankfulness, thanksgiving and blessing.
Is it OK to say oh God?
It’s not! “Oh my God” is the beginning of the Act of Contrition, a prayer that admits sin and asks for forgiveness. “Oh my God” is a verse in many Christian songs. Although the phrase can be used with many intonations, rest assured, God doesn’t thin skin and won’t be offended by you claiming Him as your own.
What is God in one word?
1 God : the supreme or ultimate reality: such as. a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped (as in Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism) as creator and ruler of the universe Throughout the patristic and medieval periods, Christian theologians taught that God created the universe …—
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
What is stronger than thank you?
magazine. If you really want to show your appreciation, Haden recommends using these two words instead: “I’m grateful.” The power of showing gratitude in the office isn’t a secret. According to a 2013 survey, about 80% of Americans said receiving gratitude motivated them to work harder.