What can I say instead of Im praying for you?
So, go ahead and care a little (or a lot).
- “I hope this doesn’t come off too strong, but I’ve been thinking of you. …
- “I’ve been thinking of you and what you’re going through. …
- “I can’t imagine how that must feel. …
- “I’ve been thinking about your situation.
What does an atheist say instead of praying for you?
Instead of saying “I’ll pray for you,” say: “Is there anything I can do for you?” “I’m here for you. Anything I can do for you, just ask. Let’s get together again soon to talk some more”.
How do you say sending prayer if not religious?
What You Can Say Instead of Sending ‘Thoughts and Prayers’
- I’m here for you. …
- My favorite memory of your loved one is… …
- I am so sad to hear about your loss. …
- They always told me so much about you. …
- I’m only a phone call away. …
- I’m thinking of you today. …
- I am so sorry. …
- We will miss them so much.
How do you say praying for someone?
‘ I ask that you put it in my friend’s heart to seek you, so he can find you.” Pray that God brings other people into the lives of your friends who will show and share with them the love of God. God loves using many faces and voices to reveal his goodness to someone.
What to say when someone says pray for me?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
How do you say I will keep you in my prayers?
Another way to say this in English is “I’ll keep you in prayer.” It means that the “I” promise to pray for “you.” My French attempt is: Je vous garderai dans mes prières.
How do you pray for speedy recovery?
Your love has held me and kept me through this suffering. Now may your hope and healing lead me quickly to a place of restoration. O Lord the oil of your healing flows through me like a living stream. I choose to bathe in these clear waters each day.
Is it correct to say my prayers are with you?
My prayers are with you is a phrase used to show concern and sympathy. This statement is used when someone requires assistance due to health problems or any other challenging or sad life event. It indicates our care and conveys to the other person that we are considering their problem.
What should I say instead of prayer?
Synonyms & Antonyms of pray
- appeal (to),