What does God say about feeling unloved?
Matthew 11:28-30– “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
What does God say when you feel like giving up?
Galatians 6:9 – Do Not Grow Weary In Doing Good
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. This is the first verse I turn to when I feel like giving up. It’s a reminder that good things take work. And, often, they take a lot of work.
What does God say about me feeling unworthy?
1. Psalm 34:18: “The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.” This verse talks about how YOU are broken and lost, but that is when the Lord is there to pick you back up. This is SO important to realize when you feel far away from God and feel alone.
What does God say about neediness?
Proverbs 31:8-9 (NIV)
“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.”
When you feel unloved remember to whom you belong?
Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant or insecure, remember to whom you belong. Ephesians 2:19-22.
What does God say about not being good enough?
That is something you can never hear enough. Nothing you will ever do will break the love that the Lord has for you. Even in your weakest moments where you feel unworthy and inadequate, you are loved and seen in fullness and greatness.
What to do when you feel like God is not listening?
3 Things To Do When You Feel God Is Not Listening
- I need to “check my heart” (as comedian John Crist likes to say). If there is any sin or unclean living in my heart and life I must confess it before God. …
- I need to dig deeper into God’s word. …
- I need to keep asking and keep asking.
What does God say about hard times?
Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.
What does the Bible say about emotional stability?
The Bible says in Colossians 3:15 to be led by peace in making decisions. Don’t let your emotions make your decisions. A good statement to remember is this: “Wisdom says wait; emotions say hurry.”
How do you not live from your feelings?
Here are some pointers to get you started.
- Take a look at the impact of your emotions. Intense emotions aren’t all bad. …
- Aim for regulation, not repression. …
- Identify what you’re feeling. …
- Accept your emotions — all of them. …
- Keep a mood journal. …
- Take a deep breath. …
- Know when to express yourself. …
- Give yourself some space.