- Invite the youth to share a time when they have learned a gospel principle from the words or actions of a friend.
- Invite the youth to share any recent experiences they have had sharing the gospel.
How do you share the gospel?
- Draw on your strengths.
- Listen well, and meet people where they are.
- Consider your cultural context.
- Be ready to learn something new about the gospel yourself.
- Treat other cultures and faith traditions with respect.
- Share the gospel with other Christians, too.
How do you explain the gospel?
The word ‘Gospel’ literally means ‘Good News’ and it is mentioned 90+ times in the Bible. Broadly speaking, the Gospel is the whole of scripture; the mega narrative of God’s plan to restore humanity to Himself. Specifically speaking, the Gospel is the good news about Jesus. The story of who He is and what He did.
How do you present the gospel to a child?
When you share the gospel, keep it simple. Use a vocabulary your young child or the children in your ministry will understand. Instead of saying, “Jesus paid our debt with His blood,” say “Jesus died on the cross so our sins could be taken away.”
What is the main message of the Gospel?
The main message of the Gospel, or Good News, is that we can be restored to God and live as people of His Kingdom, under God’s rule and reign through Jesus Christ. This is great news to people who admit that they’re living in brokenness and not in God’s design for the world.
How to Share the Word of God with Others?
- Invite a Friend to Church. …
- Share a Testimony and How Your Faith Had a Role to Play in It. …
- Recommend or Buy a Book for a Friend. …
- Invite a Friend to Your Fellowship Group. …
- Branded T-shirts, Mugs, Stickers, and Others. …
- Share the Gospel with a Stranger. …
- Share Christian Resources.
How do I spread the gospel to my friends?
Choose greeting cards with kind bible verses. This is an easy (and unassuming) way to share your faith during the holidays. If friends choose to discuss the verse with you, extend an invitation to your church’s next Sunday service. Social media can be a great platform for sharing your beliefs.