What did Jesus say when he healed the blind man?
Jesus said to him, “Receive your sight; your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus, praising God. When all the people saw it, they also praised God. Here a great number of disabled people used to lie—the blind, the lame, the paralyzed.
How many times did Jesus heal a blind person?
Jesus’ ocular miracles are identified in three incidents. According to the New Testament, Jesus cured blind men in Jericho, Bethsaida and Siloam.
What is Siloam in the Bible?
Siloam in British English
(saɪˈləʊəm , sɪ-) noun. Bible. a pool in Jerusalem where Jesus cured a man of his blindness ( John 9)
What are the 7 Miracles of Jesus?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
Where in the Bible does it talk about Jesus healing the blind man?
Bible Gateway John 9 :: NIV. As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life.