How do you stay close to God at all times?
- Read the scriptures relevant to your religion such as the Bible and pray or meditate in God’s word. …
- Get involved with local religious groups and make some friends with similar beliefs to your own who can help you in these situations even in dangerous parts of the world.
How can you stay close to Jesus and learn to be like him?
4 Ways You Can Come Closer to Jesus Christ
- Read about Jesus in the scriptures.
- Worship Him.
- Serve others.
- Follow His teachings.
How can you bring yourself closer to God?
12 WAYS TO GET CLOSER TO GOD RIGHT NOW
- Get quiet. …
- Read your bible. …
- Write out your prayers in a dedicated notebook; these can be for others or yourself. …
- Go for a walk and talk with God. …
- Meditate on Scripture. …
- Put on some worship music and immerse yourself in the melody and lyrics. …
- Marvel at the world God has created.
How can I reach Jesus?
Seek Jesus in prayer.
Cry out to Him, he will hear you, and answer you if you mean it! Ask Jesus to save you and forgive you of your sins, and wash you whiter than snow, however you must not return back to your sins. In prayer to Jesus, you must repent of your ways, and decide to put Jesus first.
How do you please Jesus?
As Hebrews 13:15-16 explains, “Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.”
How do I stay dedicated to God?
Dedicate a portion of your day to reading and memorizing Scripture, meditation, prayer, and journaling. Become part of a community in which you pray and worship with others who share your faith and provide mutual encouragement to focus upon God.